A wearable piece of art that can be used as a reusable gift wrap, a collapsible tote bag, a stylish scarf or shawl, and much more! This is the Japanese art called furoshiki.
Wrap your gifts with this soft, biodegradable cloth that can be used again and again! Your recipient will appreciate this value added gift no matter what's wrapped inside. Or go grocery shopping with this beautiful cloth-turned-shopping tote.
Each item includes a wrapping instruction card to get you started with your wrapping adventure! Or check out our Lookbook for more wrapping inspirations.
PRINTING PROCESS: Digitally printed to showcase vibrant colors of our prints.
MATERIAL: 100% Lyocell
FINISH: 1/4 in hem all around with care label and our brand woven label
SIZE: Available in multiple sizes of square for different purposes - 18 in, 20 in, 27 in, 35 in, 47 in.
EXCLUSIVITY: All of our prints are copyrighted and created by our studio.
CARE FOR WITH LOVE: Machine washable.
SHIPPING: Shipped in USPS flat rate priority mail envelope. Protected with acid-free clear bag. Every package is carefully packaged to ensure a safe arrival on our customer’s doorstep. We use USPS FIRST CLASS as our standard carrier.
COPYRIGHT: © 2020 SIP by Stephanie Ip. All of our prints should not be reproduced in any way, thank you!
• 18" (~45cm) Chuhaba | book cover, tissue box cover
• 20" (~52cm) Shakuyonhaba | book cover, fruit basket
• 27" (~68cm) Futanhaba | gift wrap, neck scarf
• 35" (~90cm) Nishihaba | double handle tote, apron
• 47" (~128cm) Yohaba | picnic blanket, shopping basket
• LEARN MORE | Check out our Journal to pick up some Furoshiki wrapping techniques!